Putin and Trump May Have Spoken More Than Twice, Kremlin Hints

Putin and Trump May Have Spoken More Than Twice, Kremlin Hints

The Kremlin has suggested that Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump may have communicated more than the two officially disclosed phone calls.

"We only announce the conversations we’re aware of, but we don’t rule out other possibilities," Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said in an interview with journalist Pavel Zarubin on Monday.

The remark came after Zarubin raised the possibility that Trump may have spoken with Putin more often than publicly acknowledged, based on the U.S. president’s own comments.

"So all those hints could have actually happened?" Zarubin asked.
"Yes, that’s how I would answer your question," Peskov replied.

According to official statements from Moscow and Washington, Putin and Trump held phone calls on February 12 and March 18.

The first call reportedly opened the door to negotiations aimed at ending the war in Ukraine and warming bilateral ties. In the second call, Putin agreed to a 30-day mutual pause in attacks on energy infrastructure between Russia and Ukraine.

However, speculation has been growing in the media that the two leaders have been in contact more frequently. Some U.S. outlets have claimed that conversations began as early as November 2024, prior to Trump’s inauguration—a claim the Kremlin has denied.

Peskov added that a third phone call between the leaders could happen if Ukrainian attacks on Russian energy infrastructure continue. On March 21, both Moscow and Kyiv accused each other of setting fire to the Sudzha gas pumping station in Russia’s Kursk region.

Ukraine seized the Sudzha station and nearby towns during a cross-border offensive launched in August 2024. Russian forces later regrouped and have since recaptured much of the lost territory, including the strategic town of Sudzha last week.

As for a potential in-person summit between the two presidents, Peskov said such a meeting would require careful preparation and technical negotiations in advance. He noted that an upcoming meeting between Russian and U.S. delegations in Riyadh on March 24 could serve as a step toward that goal.

(Sources: Reuters, TASS, RIA Novosti)

Hello Shuttle will strive to bring the latest updates. At the end of the day.

Are you looking for reliable airport and cruise port transfer services in Los Angeles?

We offer professional, safe, and punctual transportation from

Los Angeles Airport - LAX

Long Beach Airport - LGB

John Wayne Airport - SNA

San Pedro cruise port

Long Beach cruise port

Disneyland

and other destinations.

Let us make your journey stress-free and comfortable with our dedicated drivers and high-quality vehicles. Book now for the perfect travel experience at www.helloshuttle.com or call 944-800-5678!